We tell you what are the most important changes and news of patch 15.40 of Fortnite Battle Royale. New content update.
Patch 15.40 of Fortnite arrived Tuesday, February 16, 2021, and brought with it numerous changes and developments. Here we tell you what are the most important improvements of this new content update of Season 5 of the Pass Battle of Fortnite Chapter 2:
Fortnite: patch notes 15.40
As you know, Epic Games does not publish patch notes as such; instead, we have to access their Trello, where they post what issues they know are currently in the game, and which ones will be fixed with each patch.
- Due to an error, the total number of gold bars we own appears as zero in the middle of a game. This has been fixed.
- An unexpected error causes the purple XP coins to disappear without more, and without giving us the experience, if we go through them while we are in a car. This bug has been corrected.
- Matchmaking (searching for matches) does not start if a party member leaves the party early. With this new patch, this bug is fixed.
- Changes and fixes in Fortnite Creative mode
- Phone booths do not take creative island settings into account when using the “start with peak” setting set to “no”. This has been fixed.
- Changes and fixes in Fortnite’s Save the World mode
- Portraits of Survivors Mythical Leaders appear as silhouettes. This is only a visual error and does not affect the attribute bonuses that they provide us. However, as it is a bug, it has also been fixed with this patch.
- Finding a Burger Restaurant does not count toward Ventura’s mission “Locating: Burger Break.” This has been fixed.
All new cosmetic items from Fortnite patch 15.40
As usual, patch 15.40 has brought with it new items in the form of skins, packs, backpacks, and even music.
The mecha gun returns from the chamber with Fortnite patch 15.40
Another interesting novelty in Fortnite patch 15.40 is the fact that the matchlock pistol has returned from the camera and now we can find it again in normal game modes.