HTC launched the HTC Bolt exclusively to American Sprint network last month and recently the company also unveiled the international variant of the phone, namely, the HTC 10 Evo.
And, the company has sent out press invites for an event to be held in India tomorrow, where they are expected to launch the HTC 10 Evo in India along with the HTC Desire 10 Pro- an upper mid-range phone.
The HTC 10 Evo largely differs from the HTC 10 which was launched at the MWC 2016. The first huge mentioning is that the 10 Evo comes with the older Snapdragon 810 chipset, which was plagued with several heating issues.
However, the chipset used in this smartphone is Snapdragon 810 v2.1 which is the same one used in Google Nexus 6P.
HTC chose this chipset especially because it offers faster LTE speeds than the current flagship chip- Snapdragon 821 and HTC is touting the smartphone as world’s fastest phone in terms of network connectivity.
HTC 10 Evo Key Specifications
- 5.5-inch Quad HD Super LCD 3 display
- 2GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 with Adreno 430 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB / 64GB internal storage
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with HTC Sense UI
- 16MP rear camera with dual LED flash, 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3200 mAh battery with Quick Charge 2.0
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.0