Huawei Pakistan held an event at Nishat Hotel on Friday to showcase their latest smartphone. It was attended by Fraz Khan, Deputy General Manager of Huawei Pakistan device division, and many other representatives from tech industry who had gathered there to take a first-hand look at the newest flagship by Huawei.
The launch event, held at Nishat Hotel, was arranged to give tech bloggers and people of media industry an initial impression of the device.
Huawei Mate 9 is the latest flagship by Huawei and promises to impress users with its large battery, new and improved camera technology and snappy performance. The device offers following specifications:
- 5.9 inches FHD (1920 x 1080p) IPS LCS screen
- Dual SIM, dual standby mode
- 2.4 GHz Octa-core Hisilicon Kirin 960 processor with Mali-G71 MP8 GPU
- 64 GB internal storage with microSD card support up to 256 GB (SD card will use one SIM slot)
- 4GB RAM
- Dual (20 MP + 12 MP) Primary camera with f/2.2 aperture, Leica lens, and laser autofocus. Capable of shooting 2160p videos at 30 frames per second
- 8 MP secondary camera with f1.9 aperture, capable of shooting 1080p videos
- USB Type-C reversible connector
- Fingerprint sensor on the back of the device
- 4000 mAh non-removable battery with Supercharge (capable on 1 day of usage through a 20-minute charge)