Although lacking the absolute certainty that the recently leaked image really matches a part of the sales package of the next HTC U 11 , high-end smartphones that the Taiwanese manufacturer will present on May 16, for the first time, we are in the presence of almost All the top range technical card.
Specifics, however, very similar to those that have emerged in recent days, but still to be confirmed.
According to the photo, the HTC U 11 should have the following features:
- Display 5.5 “QHD (2560×1440) Gorilla Glass 5
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat Custom Edge Sense System
- 4/6 GB RAM
- 64/128 GB of expandable memory via microSD up to 2TB
- 12MP rear camera (UltraPixel 3), f / 1.7, OIS, UIS video recording.
- 16MP Front Panel Camera, f / 2.0, Selfie Panorama function
- Support dual-SIM, NFC, Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / AC, IP57 certification
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Compatible with QuickCharge 3.0 standard
HTC’s proprietary technologies such as BoomSound and HTC U sonic Active Noise Cancellation, as well as Hi-Res Audio and 3D Audio Recording, would also be missing out on the list.
Also confirmed the new Edge Sense customization that would allow the smartphone to interact with the lower (touch sensitive) edges to recall applications and gesture depicts.
A high-end device that would not defy itself in front of its direct competitors, not only thanks to the excellent processor used but also thanks to a multimedia compartment that would seem (at least on paper) to promise interesting shots, so much onboard memory and unpublished software customization With the next Edge Sense.
The only question is the battery, which we hope will be sufficient (at least 3200 mAh?) To cover the day of use.