Xiaomi Mi 9 likes, apparently: in early April there were more than one million units delivered, an unmistakable sign of a general public appreciation of the smartphone officially announced by the Chinese manufacturer a few days before the Mobile World Congress.
Two other variants were unveiled with him: Mi 9 Explorer Edition and Mi 9 SE, both protagonists of our video preview during the Barcelona fair.
The first reports on the availability of the smartphone at the global level arrive after the international version had received the appropriate certifications last month. In particular, Mi 9 SE appeared on the Dutch online store mobiel.nl (link in FONTE), sold for 399 euros.
Compared to the top of the range Mi 9, the SE variant offers a more compact display (5.97 “instead of 6.39”) but, although it belongs to the mid-range, it keeps the fingerprint sensor integrated under the screen.
Here are the main features:
- Operating system Android 9 Pie with MIUI 10.2
5.97 “AMOLED display Full HD + 19: 9, Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Fingerprint sensor integrated under the display
- SoC Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 @ 2.3GHz
- Adreno 616 GPU
- 6GB of LPDDR4x RAM
- 128GB of internal memory UFS2.1
- Dual SIM
- 4G VoLTE connectivity, 802.11ac WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, USB Type-C
20MP f / 2.0 front camera
- Triple rear cam: 48 + 8 + 13MP, PDAF, LED flash
3070mAh battery with 18W fast charge (Quick Charge 3)